“TOURIST” VISA REQUIREMENT
- Two (2) completed application forms with a photo. (2 photos required)
- One (1) completed “Work History” form.
- Original passport.
- (a) Should apply for the purpose of vacation, visit and short stay period.
(b) copy of round-trip air ticket/ itinerary
(c) The address of Hotel / Tour company.
(d) If apply for Package Tour, to submit the travel itinerary/ route and Guarantee letter from Tour Operator.
- Prepaid Self-Addressed Return Envelope (You can use FedEx, UPS or USPS with Tracking Numbers)
- Payment of US$ 40 (US$ Forty only) per applicant for visa fees: payable to Myanmar Consulate-General in Cash, Cashier’s Check or Money order only.- (Payment arranged through Credit Card/Personal Cheque is not accepted)
- Myanmar Consulate-General assumes no responsibility for any delay of loss in the mail, or while the documents are in the custody of the courier services. The applicant shall note the tracking numbers of all envelopes used and summated. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available visa pages.
- Non-American passport need to provide Green Card Copy or Document showing legal status in U.S.
- The Tourist Visa is Valid for a stay of exactly 4 weeks (28 days)/ not extendable.
- Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue, visa cannot be renewed or refunded.
VISA PROCESSING TIME: Approximately (3) business days.
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- Side or angled views are Not accepted.
- Photo Size: The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35 mm x 45 mm or standard photo of 2 in x 2 in
- Photo Appearance: The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Digital Photos: Digitally reproduced photographs must be reproduced without discernible pixels or dot patterns.
Download > Tourist-Visa-Form.pdf