SOCIAL VISA REQUIREMENT
1. One (1) completed application forms with a photo. (2 photos required)
2. One (1) completed “Work History” form.
3. Letter addressed to the Consul General
4. One (1) completed biography form with photo (If the applicant visit is first visit)
(နိုင္ငံကူးလက္မွတ္အသစ္ႏွင့္ေလၽွာက္ထားလာပါက ယခင္ရရွိထားသည့္ လူမွုေရးဗီဇာ မိတၱဴကိုပူးတြဲတင္ျပရန္လိုအပ္ပါသည္။)
5. Original passport.
6. Prepaid Self-Addressed Return Envelope (You can use FedEx, UPS or USPS with Tracking Numbers)
7. Payment of US$ 150 (US$ One Hundred Fifty only) for 3 Months Validity, US$ 300 (US$ Three Hundred only) for 6 Months Validity, US$ 450 (US$ Four Hundred Fifty only) for 12 Months Validity, per applicant for Social visa Multiple fees: payable to Myanmar Consulate-General in Cash, Cashier’s Check or Money order only. (Payment arranged through Credit Card/Personal Cheque is not accepted)
8. ျမန္မာနိုင္ငံသား/နိုင္ငံသားေဟာင္းမွ ေမြးဖြားလာေသာ ကေလးမ်ားအတြက္ လူမွုေရးအလည္အပတ္ဗီဇာေလၽွာက္ထားရာ၌ မိဘႏွစ္ပါး၏ ေမတၱာရပ္ခံစာ(သို႔မဟုတ္) နိုင္ငံကူးလက္မွတ္မိတၱဴ ပူးတြဲေလၽွာက္ထားရန္လိုအပ္ပါသည္။
Myanmar Consulate-General assumes no responsibility for any delay of loss in the mail, or while the documents are in the custody of the courier services. The applicant shall note the tracking numbers of all envelopes used and summated. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available visa pages.
-The Social Visa (Single) is Valid for a stay 70 days and extendable at the Immigration Department in Yangon.
-The Social Visa (Multiple) is Valid for a stay 70 days (Each Entry) and extendable at the Immigration Department in Yangon.
– Visas are Valid for 3 months from the date of issue, which cannot be renewed or refunded.
VISA PROCESSING TIME: Approximately (3) business days.
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- Side or angled views are Not accepted.
- Photo Size: The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35 mm x 45 mm or standard photo of 2 in x 2 in
- Photo Appearance: The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Digital Photos: Digitally reproduced photographs must be reproduced without discernible pixels or dot patterns.
Download > Social-Visa-Form(Single).pdf
Download > Social-Visa-Form(Multiple).pdf