“EMPLOYMENT” VISA REQUIREMENT
- One (1) completed application form with a photo. (1 Extra photo required)
- One (1) completed “Work History” form.
- Original passport.
- Invitation Letter from Focal Ministries or Agencies.
(Passport of at least 6 months validity with available visa pages)
- Prepaid Self-Addressed Return Envelope (You can use FedEx, UPS or USPS with Tracking Numbers)
- Payment of US$ 50 (US$ Fifty only) per applicant for visa fees: payable to Myanmar Consulate-General in Cash, Cashier’s Check or money order only.- (Payment arranged through Credit Card/Personal Cheque is not accepted)
N.B.:- Myanmar Consulate-General assumes no responsibility for any delay of loss in the mail, or while the documents are in the custody of the courier services. The applicant shall note the tracking numbers of all envelopes used and summated. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available visa pages
* Please Call the Consulate-General for processing time information
The Employment Visa is Valid for a stay 70 days and extendable at the Immigration Department in Yangon.
Photography Guide (2 Photos)
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- Side or angled views are Not accepted.
- Photo Size: The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
35 mm x 45 mm or standard photo of 2 in x 2 in
- Photo Appearance: The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Digital Photos: Digitally reproduced photographs must be reproduced without discernible pixels or dot patterns.