Certificate of Identity
Photography Guide (2 Photos)
– The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
– The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
– Side or angled views are Not accepted.
– Photo Size: The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35 mm x 45 mm or standard photo of 2 in x 2 in
– Photo Appearance: The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
– Digital Photos: Digitally reproduced photographs must be reproduced without discernible pixels or dot patterns.